14: ICT-PEIRA Notification regarding school fees for academic session 2016-17
Click to view Notification
13: Registration with Regulatory Authority: A Public Notice
12: Public Notice Regarding Redress of Deficiencies/Observations
11. All Private Educational Institutions of Islamabad, except those having boarding facility, are hereby advised not to use school campuses for residential facility of Owners / Principals of their institutions.Standing Committee of National Assembly of Pakistan has taken a very serious view of this situation. In case of violation of these directions, registration of such defaulter institutions will be withdrawn.
10. All Private Educational Institutions are instructed to ensure production of valid / applicable School Leaving
Certificate, by the students coming from other educational institutions, during new admissions. Admission without
adhering proper School Leaving Certificate is unlawful.
9. All Private Educational Institutions are instructed to issue School Leaving Certificates on prescribed format
encompassing: complete name of student; his / her father's name; date of birth [recorded in both figures & words];
class to which admitted & left the school; complete name of school; address; PEIRA registration certificate number
& stamp of the principal / head of the institution.
8. All Private Educational Institutions having Board of Governors / Board of Directors, are instructed to ensure
representation of PEIRA in the composition of their respective Boards.
7. All Private Educational Institutions are instructed to appoint a focal person to interact with the Regulatory
6. All Private Educational Institutions are hereby directed to display the certificates of registration of their
respective institutions at a prominent place in the principal's office.
5. Registration of newly established Private Educational Institution, in a building meant for residential
accommodation, shall be subject to issuance of "No Objection Certificate" from Capital Development Authority,
4. Running a Private Educational Institution or its branches without lawful registration from PEIRA is an
Defaulter institutions will be imposed fine up to five thousand rupees for each day offence is continues.
3. Renewal of registration of already registered Private Educational Institutions shall be subject to removal of
observations, already communicated to the management.
2. Private Educational Institutions operating in residential buildings are advised to take necessary steps for
avoiding traffic congestion around their campuses & also adhere rights of neighbours.
1. All Private Educational Institutions of Islamabad Capital Territory are advised to
ensure verification of degrees / certificates of their teachers & submit a consolidated report to PEIRA by 15th
August, 2014, positively.